The Prison Break star will be in Cyprus in the begging of April to participate in a charity event. He will stay at the seaside area of Makenzie. The proceeds of the event will go to the “Make a Wish” foundation. The tickets to the event have already been sold out since Prison Break is a very popular series in Cyprus especially among young women who are head over heals for Miller’s TV character, Michael Scolfield. The production of the event is organized by the Cypriot company HOLLYWOOD: Entertainment & Productions.
The Star of Prison Break Wentworth Miller is Headed to Cyprus
- 05 / 23 Ethan Hawke, Julie Delpy on ‘Before Midnight’ and Greece
- 05 / 23 Video: Zach Galifianakis’ Greek Kiss And Interview!
- 05 / 22 Jennifer Aniston Reunites With ‘Friends’…and Her Dad
- 05 / 22 Interview: Director Nika Agiashvili Tells ‘A Green Story’
- 05 / 21 Video Interviews from the Red Carpet of The Hangover: Part III Premiere
- 05 / 19 Exclusive: Alexander Payne Talks Nebraska, Greece & American Cinema
- 05 / 18 Actress Joanna Kalafatis in New ‘Pierce the Veil’ Music Video
- 05 / 17 Lana Del Rey Set For Rockwave Athens
A Green Story Alexander Payne Alki David Angelina Jolie Aniston Betty White Billy Zane Brad Pitt Comedy Dancing with the Stars Earth Friendly Products fashion featured Festivals George Clooney Golden Globes Gossip Greece Greek Greek-American Greek news hollywood Hollywood Stars in Greece Jennifer Aniston Jim Gianopulos John Stamos Justin Theroux Kelly Clarkson LAGFF Maria Menounos Michael Chiklis Movies music My Big Fat Greek Wedding Nia Vardalos oscars Rita Wilson santorini theater Tina Fey Tom Hanks tv Van Vlahakis web series Zach Galifianakis