Kosta grew up with a dream to become an actor in Hollywood. Years later when he came to the Film Mecca he realized that dreams always are a little different than reality. Having to work hard in many different jobs and being patient finally started paying off when he began to receive callbacks from auditions. [...]
The Greek-American takes herself out of her comfort zone and pursues things she had only dreamed of doing, like recording a song with Justin Bieber, impersonating Dolly Parton and performing with New Kids.
We met the Greek-American director at his office on the Fox studio lot. Yaitanes has been called a TV mastermind, and currently is the producing director of House MD, the most popular TV show in the US.
The first leading role in a feature film always frightens young actors, imagine if you had to be a clone abandoned on an island who walks around naked and doesn’t know how to talk. Greek-born actor Michael “Angels” Andricopoulos didn’t say no to a challenge like this
Are you ready for Greek Prison Break? Fox TV director, Bobby Roth (Prison Break, Lost etc.) is going to Greece to teach a workshop for the Greek TV Station, Antenna. The Greek TV Station would like to produce six TV series for the upcoming season similar to Prison Break and Lost that have been very [...]
Haroula’s vivid voice has the ability to take you on a unique musical journey – an element much needed in her genre. Her songs are smooth, but hard to put a label on. As she states on her myspace page, her music fits within the categories of indie, folk and alternative. Haroula (whose name in [...]
She has opened for her hero (Steve Vai), backed an Idol (Carrie Underwood), traded solos with a legend (Carlos Santana) and shared the stage with the King of Pop (Michael Jackson).
Writer George Pelecanos talks about “The Pacific”, “The Wire” and How Can Somebody Make It Without Connections
George Pelecanos is riding the wave of success and he is not slowing down! We had the pleasure of meeting him at a recent Greek event in Southern California
Richard Ledes, Greek-American award winning filmmaker and writer, talks to us about his new thriller “Forclosure”
Anyone who would like to become a screerwriter should look up one person-Laeta Kalogridis. The Greek-American is 2010′s hottest screenwriter in Hollywood. We met Laeta at the press junket in NYC for Shutter Island, Martin Scorseze’s latest motion picture starring Leonardo Di Caprio. She talked to us about her Greek background, and what it is [...]
- 05 / 25 Stanford’s Chrissochoidis Uncovers Skouras’ Life
- 05 / 24 Olympia Dukakis Honored With Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- 05 / 23 Ethan Hawke, Julie Delpy on ‘Before Midnight’ and Greece
- 05 / 23 Video: Zach Galifianakis’ Greek Kiss And Interview!
- 05 / 22 Jennifer Aniston Reunites With ‘Friends’…and Her Dad
- 07 / 04 Jennifer Lopez Decides to Celebrate Birthday in Occupied Cyprus Creating Political Turmoil July 4, 2010
- 06 / 19 Angelina Jolie Goes Greek as Cleopatra but Some Don’t Like It June 19, 2010
- 06 / 28 Because Tommy Lee is Greek… June 28, 2012
- 07 / 30 Alki Did It Again! – First Assisted Suicide Broadcast Live Over the Internet was a Promotion July 30, 2011
- 04 / 07 “The Three Stooges” Star Studded Premiere (video & interviews) April 7, 2012